Coffee Desk - Wordpress Themes

Here it goes. The Coffee Desk, my newest theme that I am very proud of


I should have released it last week but I got stuck in making the theme compatible with ALL major browsers. I have tried many ways in HTML and CSS but just couldn’t make it display well in major browsers. Finally, I am glad that I found the solutions using jQuery!

This is the first theme I created 3 months after the “Simple Style” theme. Sorry to let you all wait for so long but I will keep my promise to release at least 4 quality themes per month. Hope you like the Coffee Desk theme and visit this site regularly for more releases in future!

Latest Version: 1.00

Important: The Coffee Desk theme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported. Please read the Terms of Use before you download it. If you find it troublesome to read the full terms, just remember one item as below will do:You must keep the footer link and a footer script intact to enjoy free usage

Features

  • Nice background. Best viewed with a resolution of 1280px.
  • Compatible with IE6, IE7, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.

There are a few things that you need to take note when using the Coffee Desk theme.

Download this themes. Click Here