Langit: Another Wordpress Theme For Public Release

At first I thought of making this new Wordpress theme exclusively for my new blog but after half way through of completing it I made up my mind to release Langit to the public. This theme was already ready couple of days ago but due to late release of Wordpress 2.5, I put the release on hold, just to make sure everything is fully compatible with Wordpress latest version.

Since gravatar is now part of the Wordpress entity and no longer a mere plugin, I employ this special feature into this theme and you can see this feature in comment section. For Wordpress users who still uses Wordpress 2.3.3 and below, you can still enjoy gravatar feature without the need of installing the plugin, special thanks to Connor Wilson for showing us on how to do that.

Ok here is the screenshot and features of my latest wordpress theme, Langit (translated as sky).


Features

  • Clean and simple
  • 3 columns
  • Sidebar widget ready
  • XHTML + CSS valid
  • Tested in Firefox, Internet Explorer 6, Opera, and Safari
  • Compatible with Wordpress 2.5 and below
  • Logo PSD and font are included in the package
Download this themes. Click Here